- Age 12 and above, and Primary School certification or Certificate of Attendance from Primary School, or Proof of English Proficiency at Elementary Level.
- Communication support via Skype or Zoom Video Conferencing.
- Post Elementary School Graduates.
American English Life series; an exciting six-level general English course for young learners.
Life is driven by rich National Geographic content and the fundamental values of inspiring people to care about the planet, celebrating human achievement, and exploring diversity.
- A practical, competency-based syllabus helps learners in their development of grammar, vocabulary, functions, pronunciation, and skills through appropriate communicative tasks.
- Real-life lessons model and practice everyday functions, preparing learners to use language in the real world.
- The carefully designed Critical thinking syllabus challenges learners to understand texts at a deeper level.
- Vocabulary is introduced thematically, with additional emphasis on keywords and word building in Word focus and Word building sections.